Today is my self-imposed deadline for distributing event flyers. A draft of the flyer is complete and has been sent to the HOA President for feedback. However, I have decided to wait until Saturday to distribute it, because the weather will be better and more people will be home, which will allow me an opportunity to make personal contact with neighbors rather than simply leaving the flyer. While distributing flyers, I hope to encourage neighbors to use Facebook since it is an easier, more eco-friendly method than paper flyers.
I have completed almost every item from the list that I created on Saturday with the exception of the survey and educational materials. The Peaceful Dragon, my former martial arts studio, has agreed to allow us to use several folding tables free of charge. All About the Pipes is tentatively planning to send a plumber out to the neighborhood event to discuss water conservation ideas that homeowners can implement themselves as well as ideas that likely require professional plumbers. I am waiting on confirmation from the owner. Most other items are still pending. However, I am anxiously watching my inbox for good news!
No comments:
Post a Comment