Friday, April 8, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Ugh!  The 10-day forecast shows "showers" for Saturday, April 16 (40% chance), and "few showers" for Sunday, April 17 (30% chance).  I spoke with Bill from the HOA about selecting a rain date just in case, and he will talk to the other members.  The problem is that the following weekend is Easter.  Fingers crossed that the forecast changes.

In other news, I heard back from Holli at Healthy Home Market!  First, I sent an e-mail saying words to the effect that I understand if you are busy or can no longer help with the event, but I hope I have not offended you in some way.  Second, I let go of the outcome.  I heard from her very quickly by e-mail and spoke with her by phone today.  She is unclear about what she will provide, but she is committed to something.  We scheduled a tentative pick up of the mystery items on Friday, April 15.  She also asked if I would consider doing a presentation in the future (topic to be decided) in the community room of the store.  She is the person responsible for coordinating events.  What an exciting opportunity!  It will be interesting to see where this leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment